PADDINGTON BEAR COSTUME
The friendly spectacled bear from “darkest Peru” with his old hat, battered suitcase, duffel coat and love of marmalade has become a classic and endeared character in British children’s literature and right across the globe. Always polite and kind-hearted, he occasionally inflicts “hard stares” on those he diisapproves of! Straight off the train at Paddington Station, this little brown bear has worked his was into books, movies and TV shows and right into the hearts of people young and old. A perfect character for Book Fun Day at school or kinder or your animal dress up days, become Paddington today!
- Oversized blue tunic with digitally printed ID tag, toggled buttons and pockets
- Top has velcro tabs at rear and sits just above knee height
- Felt mask features Paddington’s face and attached iconic red hat with eye holes cut out and elastic to fasten
- Jeans and gumboots not included
- This is an officially licensed Paddington Bear product