BLACK PANTHER OPP COSTUME
His real name is T’Challa, king and protector of the African nation Wakanda. With his cat-like instincts, Black Panther possesses super-human traits and senses. He is smart, cunning, scientific, and strong, and uses these abilities to combat evil. Originating in the Comics, and more recently played by Chadwick Boseman in the movies of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Black Panther has clawed his way into that black suit, made out of vibranium, in many blockbuster movies. They include Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avenger’s Infinity War (2018) and most recently in Avengers: Endgame (2019). In his self-titled movie of 2018, Black Panther fights the supervillain Eric Killmonger in a true cat fight!
- All in one Jumpsuit with digital print
- Full length sleeves with digitally printed muscle chest and torso plus printed claws at neckline
- Jumpsuit has printing on front only and closes at rear with velcro tabs
- Injection moulded mask with painted details and mesh eye holes to see through and mesh mouth hole to breathe through
- Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Marvel product